Skip navigation.

Hi-Fi Sci-Fi cancelled

It appears Mother Nature will not cooperate with us this year as the forecast calls for more snow, ice this afternoon, and freezing drizzle tonight. In the interest of safety, tonight’s concert “Hi-Fi Sci-Fi” has been cancelled. We will attempt to reschedule for Sunday, March 8th at 3:00 p.m. and will send out additional information when that date and location is confirmed. Feel free to send an email to if you need additional information.

If you're a member of the Winds, please take the survey for a reschedule time at this link . You can check the results of the survey at this link .